Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Empire waists and elastic: Things to be thankful for on Thursday

Real quick before I go grocery shopping for tomorrow, here are six stunning fall dresses to wear to Thanksgiving dinner. Thanks to some strategically placed elastic and a high waist, they'll feel just as lovely as they look, even after your third helping of turkey, 'cause a girl has to think ahead about these things. 

Have a wonderful holiday, everybody. We'll be closed on Thursday but open again on Friday in case you want to take the relatives shopping. I am so thankful for all of my sweet and lovely customers. Thank you for making me love what I do!
xoxoxo





Whole Grain dress (m/l) $42






Harvest dress (m) $38






Soap Bubble dress (s) $46






Daytripper dress (s/m) $54






Rosebud dress (s/m) $42






Avon dress (m) $38

xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment