Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Show your stripes

I fucking love stripes.

Horizontal, vertical, skirt or shirt... my desire to wear patterns may wax and wane, but my fidelity to a good set of stripes stays true. Maybe it's the optical illusion of longer legs or torso, but I think it's because stripes can evoke so many characters. Change the color and width of your stripes and you can go from singing sea shanties to strolling 1960s Paris, or from carnival to a John Hughes movie, without ever looking too much like a costume.

Here are some of my favorite recent striped finds, each one of them classic and ready to snuggle up in your closet.

Enjoy!




































Message me for prices and availability, kittens, or better yet, come see them for yourself in the store.
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment